Your Role with Our Team
The Project Coordinator assists Project Managers and the Director of Operations with multiple projects while acting as a liaison between our company and Construction Managers, Consultants, and Project Owners. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritize are imperative in this position. Work is computer-based at a fixed desk in an open office, M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm.
We want to hear from you if:
Your superpower is organization. You always cross the t’s and dot the i’s, and you take pride in keeping things on track and in order. You’re persistent and meticulous, and you enjoy helping people push things over the finish line to completion.
As Project Coordinator, job responsibilities include:
- Tracking and routing Submittals and RFIs: Receive, log in to software systems, distribute to project team for review. Follow up on review status, then return the submittal or RFI in a timely manner.
- Design and Construction Documents: Distribute documents to the appropriate parties on a per project basis. Facilitate signing and sealing of contraction documents.
- Pay Applications and Change Orders: Review for accounting errors, distribute to project team for review. Follow up on review status, then return the reviewed document.
- Meeting Notes and Field Reports: Request Meeting Notes and Field Reports from Project Managers. Proofread and edit as needed. Distribute to project team within one day of the meeting or site visit.
- Reporting: Generate and distribute project status reports.
- Maintenance of Stick Set: Updating a PDF set of Construction Documents on a per project basis.
- General Administrative Tasks: May include answering phones, greeting visitors, coordination of building maintenance, completing forms, template maintenance, or research.
- Previous experience within design or construction industries is preferred
- Proficiency with Google Workspace, Word, Excel, and PDF editing software
- Proficiency with ACC Build, Bluebeam, and Adobe InDesign are a plus
- Internal and external customer service
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organization
- Ability and willingness to learn new software
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Direct Primary Care coverage for employees and dependents
- 3 weeks paid time off, with additional parental and bereavement leave
- Paid holidays, including an end-of-year holiday break week and an annual birthday gift
- 401k with matching
- Company-furnished life insurance
- Flexible work schedule opportunities
If interested in applying for this role, please email your cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio to Andrea at acellini [at] walker-arch.com. No drop-ins, please.