Who we are:
We’re a group of passionate folks who love what we do. We want to work with others who embrace challenges and believe that our most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. We are actively seeking motivated professionals to fill a Project Manager position.
Who you are:
You may be feeling limited or in need of change, and perhaps your employer isn’t supporting and encouraging your personal and professional development. Your team might be dysfunctional, and chances are they’re unwilling or unable to recognize it and work toward something better. You thrive in an open, collaborative environment, and enjoy creative problem-solving as a team. You’re motivated, flexible, and highly curious. You’re energized by learning about your craft and yourself.
If this resonates with you, we want to hear more about you. Are you curious about living in a storied college town that’s experiencing a major time of development? Are you intrigued by the swamps, springs, rivers, and wilds of north-central Florida? Can you picture yourself part of an agile team, 20-strong, working together to share the “why” and deliver legendary service?
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Invest in relationships with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Communicate to be understood, from fee proposals to client presentations and lean documentation
- Specify and clarify design tasks and deadlines for the design team, including consultants
- Plan ahead and anticipate by creating and managing project-specific work plans and timelines from conceptual design through delivery of contract documents
- Honor commitments and deliver contract documents on schedule and within budget
- Follow through to completion by ensuring that construction proceeds in accordance with drawings and specifications
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Direct Primary Care coverage for employees and dependents
- 3 weeks paid time off, with additional parental and bereavement leave
- Paid holidays, including an end-of-year holiday break week and an annual birthday gift
- 401k with matching
- Company-furnished life insurance
- Licensure and professional organization membership reimbursements
- Reimbursement for professional development
- Flexible work schedule opportunities
- A minimum of three, preferably at least five years of architectural project management experience.
We believe that Design Builds People. We listen, actively and generously, to clients, users, and each other, to ensure that every space we design, as well as our own workplace, is a place people want to be. We value empathy and well-being, and it shows in our culture and in the success of our team. If this is in line with your values, let us know how you can be an asset to our team.
To apply, email your cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio to Andrea at acellini [at] walker-arch.com. No drop-ins, please.