We’re a group of passionate folks who love what we do. We want to work with others who embrace challenges and believe that our most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. We are actively seeking a talented Executive Assistant professional to join our team.
You’re a pro at metabolizing many tasks and deadlines at once. You’re a great listener and will speak up if something is unclear. Self-motivated, you anticipate needs while managing the day-to-day workflow and prioritizing various projects. You speak straight and have experience dealing with clients in a professional setting over the phone, in person, and via email.. You are responsive and flexible while not losing sight of details. You have a bias for action, a positive outlook, and you make quality personal.
If this resonates with you, we want to hear more about you.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Work closely with our leadership team to maximize efficiency and help meet deadlines in support of client relationships and project delivery
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and manage Joe’s calendar and itineraries
- Screen phone calls and sales inquiries, handling them when appropriate
- Follow through to completion by tracking action items and prioritizing tasks
- Invest in relationships by emailing contacts frequently, sending client gifts, researching new networking opportunities, and thinking of additional ways to keep our clients happy
- Communicate to be understood by helping format and organize spreadsheets and internal documents
- Specify and clarify during meetings, taking notes and creating summarized recaps
- Reduce and eliminate waste, especially when it comes to Joe’s email inbox - manage incoming correspondence and draft replies and outreach
- Honor commitments, meeting constantly and consistently with Joe and the leadership team and giving reports and updates
- Occasionally assist the team or company with special projects or tasks: planning events, picking up lunch for the team, etc.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Direct Primary Care coverage for employees and dependents
- 3 weeks paid time off, with additional parental and bereavement leave
- Paid holidays, including an end-of-year holiday break week and an annual birthday gift
- 401k with matching
- Company-furnished life insurance
- Licensure and professional organization membership reimbursements
- Reimbursement for professional development
- Flexible work schedule opportunities
- Past experience being an executive or sales assistant
- Verifiable professional references
- Experience in Google Suite, including Docs and Sheets
- Proficiency in any of the following platforms is a bonus: Asana, Plangrid, BIM360, VantagePoint (or Deltek Vision), Open Asset, Adobe InDesign
- Proven ability to juggle assignments while maintaining a high standard of work, organization, and meticulous attention to detail. Polished and professional communication skills
How to Apply
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Andrea at acellini [at] walker-arch.com. No drop-ins, please.
If you are still reading this job description, we’ll give you a head start on your competition. Please complete three of the four following tasks:
- Do some research to find our company’s core values and let us know in your cover letter one of our core values that resonate most with you, along with a very brief explanation of why you chose this core value
- Let us know if you’ve taken any personality assessments, which ones, and your results so we can learn a bit more about you
- Tell us a common misconception about you
- Find at least one error in this job posting