Walker Architects is an experienced group of creative leaders and craftspeople. We design buildings not for ourselves or awards but for people and places with complex needs.
We are seeking motivated professionals to fill the following position. Members of our team enjoy a collaborative work environment with opportunities for learning and advancement.
Are you a passionate individual who will champion our values of Collaboration, Empathy, and Integrity?
On a day-to-day basis, you will be accountable to:
- Liaise with client, consultants, and contractors
- Manage the design team, including consultants, by identifying and delegating specific design tasks and communicating deadlines
- Develop fee proposals
- Develop and manage project specific work plans and timelines from conceptual design through delivery of contract documents
- Deliver contract documents on schedule and within budget
- Shepherd projects through the construction administration phase, ensuring that construction proceeds in accordance with drawings and specifications.
A minimum of three, preferably at least five years of architectural project management experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with matching
- Company-furnished life insurance
We want to hear from you if:
- You are fanatic about response time
- You honor your commitments
- You actively seek out ways to better know your craft
- Your time management and organization skills are impeccable
- You are resourceful and solution-focused
To apply, email your cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio. No drop-ins please.