We’re a group of passionate folks who love what we do. We want to work with others who embrace challenges and believe that our most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. We are actively seeking motivated professionals to fill a Senior Project Architect position.
You thrive in an open, collaborative environment and enjoy creative problem-solving as a team. You’re motivated, flexible, and highly curious. You’re energized by learning about your craft and yourself.
Your superpower is digging into the details of how a building goes together. You love lean architecture and how it facilitates flawless execution of the final design solution.
If this resonates with you, we want to hear more about you.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Lead the development of contract document sets
- Create architectural drawings in Revit
- Edit specifications in BSD SpecLink
- Collaborate with other design team members to develop designs
- Honor commitments and deliver contract documents on schedule
- Communicate to be understood through lean documentation
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Direct Primary Care coverage for employees and dependents
- 3 weeks paid time off, with additional parental and bereavement leave
- Paid holidays, including an end-of-year holiday break week and an annual birthday gift
- 401k with matching
- Company-furnished life insurance
- Licensure and professional organization membership reimbursements
- Reimbursement for professional development
- Flexible work schedule opportunities
A minimum of ten years of experience as a project architect.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Remote work; lowered maximum capacity in the office.
To apply, email your cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio to Andrea at acellini [at] walker-arch.com. No drop-ins, please.