Who we are:
We’re a group of passionate folks who love what we do. We want to work with others who embrace challenges and believe that our most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work. We are actively seeking motivated professionals to fill a Senior Design Architect position.
Who you are:
You thrive in an open, collaborative environment and enjoy creative problem-solving as a team. You’re motivated, flexible, and highly curious. You’re energized by learning about your craft and yourself.
If this resonates with you, we want to hear more about you.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Listen generously to understand a client’s needs throughout programming, space planning, and development of the design
- Collaborate with other design team members to develop all phases of design
- Be playful. Have fun and enjoy your work. While our passion for excellence is real, remember that the world has bigger problems than the daily challenges we face.
- Be creative. Every task is a design opportunity. In the search for the best solutions, challenge and question existing precedent.
- Know your craft. Seek out and take advantage of every opportunity to gain more knowledge and increase your skills.
- Create architectural drawings in Revit
Salary and benefits:
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Direct Primary Care coverage for employees and dependents
- 3 weeks paid time off, with additional parental and bereavement leave
- Paid holidays, including an end-of-year holiday break week and an annual birthday gift
- 401k with matching
- Company-furnished life insurance
- Licensure and professional organization membership reimbursements
- Reimbursement for professional development
- Flexible work schedule opportunities
- A minimum of ten years of architectural design experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
Remote work; lowered maximum capacity in the office.
To apply, email your cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio to Andrea at acellini [at] walker-arch.com. No drop-ins, please.